Okay. Quick update on stuff about ME!!! lol My annoying younger brother ate the Valentine's Day candy my mom got me. On Friday, I got stuck having to do a project with NW, who's like my younger brother off of his meds.
OH! Wednesday was my older brother's 25th birthday!!! (I told him "Congratulations!! You're a quarter of a century old!!!) lol
Jumping ahead to today...I BAKED MY FIRST CAKE!!!!!!!! My mom said it was just the teensiest bit spongeyish because I mixed it a tad bit too much. It tasted really good, and it tasted even better after I put the rainbow icing on it! yummm....
Ugh, I don't want to have to go back to school tomorrow! >:'C
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have a older brother???!!! I didn't know that. Tell him Happy birthday from a random stranger that he'll probably never meet. :D
ReplyDeletewow, Twilight. you are great at motivating people, huh?
ReplyDeleteAnd NW wasn't so bad now was he? Lol.
Aaaaaand. I like spongey cake. So you need to bring some tomorrow... :D *hint hint*