Monday, March 2, 2009

Newton

So, yeah...this is a really random post that's really just a thought I just felt like getting out of my head. During lunch today, from the side of the table that I was sitting on, I had only to look up to see Newton. So, duh, I occasionally looked up. However, I wound up staring a few times because Newton had his head down at a slight angle, a straight face, and was looking upward with only his eyes at whomever was talking on the opposite side of his table, and I wish that I could have taken a picture, because there was just a certain appearance, a certain combination of...of elements, if you will, about him that was just extremely captivating...and attractive...

3 comments:

  1. o_O lol hormones are fantastic aren't they? ... I'll get you some pictures... just pretend it's for yearbook or photography or ... something... there are many useful guises

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant that to sound less creepy :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you you were a stalker ANS lol

    ReplyDelete